27 November 2008

Expedition Pictures, and my website

When I was in High School, my family lived for a year in Cambridge England. As part of that experience, I attended a British boys' school (it's co-ed now), which sent a small expedition to the Arctic island of Spitzbergen. My parents offered me the opportunity, and I took it.
Recently I scanned the photos from that trip and uploaded them to Picasa. Then I made a web page to show them off.


Please don't expect to find much on the rest of the site; there are tidbits, but not much. I don't do this professionally, and I'm busy with a lot of other things. But at least the expedition photos are all commented and in good order. I hope you enjoy them.
I hope that one day, I'm able to provide my own children with the same kind of incredible opportunities that my parents gave me.

No comments: