22 September 2008

Carrot Finger Crunching

And now for a piece of real Daddy Magic: carrot finger crunching, or How to Get Your Kids to Eat More Carrots!
I'm sure I learned this trick when I was seven or eight years old, and on a whim I taught it to my kids tonight at the dinner table. It was an instant hit, and when they started asking for the bag of carrots, I realized that this was a good thing. Enjoy the chaos that is our happy dinner table and see if you can avoid bursting out laughing...

2 comments:

em said...

Absolutely LOVE it! Way too much fun!

A lil *fact* I was told as a child was that eating carrots helps your eyes *sparkle*,... don't know where they got it, perhaps the whole "carrots help you have sharper vision"-concept, either way, it worked for me.

*sparkle*sparkle*

Hannah said...

Hey! I nominated you for a Brillante blogging award. See here:
http://dillerhome.blogspot.com/2008/09/ib-so-oddered.html
(Being nominated=winning)
:-)